Labor Forms

Common labor work related forms:

If you have hire a new employee, there are three forms to be filled out on each employee. 

Form W-4 - Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

Form I-9 - Employment Eligibilty Verifications

State of Tennessee New Hire Reporting 

If you have a subcontractor working for you, you will need the following form filled out on each contractor:

Form W-9 - Request for Taxpayer ID Number & Certificate

Instructions for the Requestor of W-9

For those of you who receive a 1099-Misc or is self-employed, you should be making estimated tax payment in the the IRS during the year.  You can also see EFTPS for more information reguarding an easier way on paying this payments.

2010 Form 1040ES - Estimated Tax for Individuals

If there is something you are looking for and can not find it through our website, please click the tab to the left named Contact Info and you can e-mail Karen and she will be happy to help you.